Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring 2010: Shiseido Maquillage Eyes Creator (3D) in VI767

I picked up another Eyes Creator (3D) eye palette from Maquillage´s spring collection as I just love Maquillage´s eyeshadows and the silver/purple palette looked pretty, too.


I think I don´t need to go into details regarding the compact etc. It´s a rather huge compact with 2 cream and 3 powder shades.

The white cream shadow is a base or highlighter. I use it all over my lids and then apply the powders on top. The last step is the cream liner.


The cream base is actually quite good as it doesn´t crease on me at all. The powders are shimmery and rather pigmented however the liner is a little hard and fades a bit during the day.


VI767 contains a white cream base, a shimmery silver liner and shimmery pretty pigmented powders in ivory, light beige brown and a light purple with a green duo-chrome finish (hard to see on the pic). The purple shade is a little chalky and what I would call dull but in combination with the other colors it´s quite pretty. I first thought the combination is somehow weird but the colors go together very well!


Lasting power is excellent (except for the cream liner). I got mine on Adambeauty but I think he´s sold out of this color. You can definitely get this on Ichibankao and maybe Gooddealer or eBay.

All in all this is a pretty palette but not a must-have for me. It gives a pretty soft spring eye look as the combination of brown, silver and light purple is very fresh.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi cathy,

I came across your blog today. You have a very nice variety of makeup products that I love too.

This one is beautiful!

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for the review Kathi! I love the way the shadows look on you, it's gorgeous. I really like Maquillage eye shadows too except that they are too light on me and make me looked washed out. I have to combine it with other colors from MAC (as I usually use MAC) in order to make it work on me. Maquillage's cream base that is in the eye creators are excellent though.

*Kat*

Anonymous said...

everything shows up on you!!!1 so not fair as i think this will look all white on me. LOL

lazeny said...

The colors look gorgeous on you. And it's great that it lasts and doesn't crease on your eyes. I have this in PK766. The colors are truly lovely, very light and subtle and it does give a 3D effect, but this creases on me and the cream eyeliner fades even if I use a primer. Must be because I have very oily lids and cream bases never works for me.

jiji said...

Hey! I've been reading your blog for some time, and finally posting a comment because I just bought this exact same color :)

I've been reading about maquillage products forever, and recently bought this and cream foundation. The colors are great but what I found really inconvenient was that the size was too big to hold in one hand while putting make up on. I haven't really been using this as much as I thought I would...

jiji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanghainese Dumpling said...

OMG thank you for sharing this palette looked fantastic on you!!! I love it so much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates