Subscribe via Email!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

News


If you need my help with Gmarket or otherwise PLEASE EMAIL ME!

lotuspalace@gmail.com


Please note: Sometimes I need some days to reply as I get really a looooooooot of emails daily. If you have a super urgent question please mention that in your email. Thanks!

If you are interested in advdertising on my blog or if you would like to provide me with products to test and review please email me! I am located in Europe.
lotuspalace@gmail.com

Labels

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cute Stationery: San-X Palette's Sweet Street pocket calendars

Along with some letter sets and stickers I ordered I purchased 2 cute new pocket calendars for 2010. I was excited to find them with my favorite San-X character Palette!


I got 2 and didn't really know why the pink one was more expensive than the blue one but when I received them I understood why =)
The blue one is really slim and handy and just has a double-page per month whereas the pink one also has a page per week.
I am using the blue one as it's super slim and handy and easy to tote around. I just love the cute illustrations on every page! Of course the themes fit with the month they're used for =)


While I loved my Korean ones I got last year they were so heavy to carry around due to all the pages inside.


Both day planners run from October 2009 (yep, I am already using mine!) through March 2011 and also contain memo pages, address sheets and some Japanese subway maps.


I got mine from Etsy seller JapanKawaiiYa. I paid approx. US$12 for the blue and US$17 for the pink planner.
Both come with a protective clear plastic cover.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute!~ It's really handy to keep these around huh? Till March 2011...that will last you a long time. It's amazing on how you can always find cute stationery. And oh, nice Etude House haul ^^

jess ♥ said...

cute :)

loraborealis♡ said...

ahh how cute! i've always wanted a super cute japanese planner!

Catherine said...

So cute!

~Lisa said...

Aww! These planners are soo cute! If I had one of these, I'll definitely remember to use them. I hardly use the current planner I got from school because it's so plain and non-cute >.<

Please visit my blog at www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

mandy said...

They're so cute! Why don't they have planners like this in non-asian countries? lol Everybody needs some cuteness in their lives!

makeupmag said...

I bought the pink one! :) Have linked to your post. ;)

Faye said...

Awwwww SOOOO cute! I want the pink one! By the way, your site is really pretty!

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

so cute.. ^^

Blovet Beauty said...

i like that blue diary so much.. they are always so pretty, tat i have a hard time writting in them cause my handwritting sucks :P ehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop for Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care products from Japan and Asia Artie Style


Search Lotus Palace (this is the better search engine than the one on top of the page!)

Lotus Palace Sales

About Me

My photo
Love all kinds of scented wax and handmade body care products. =)

Talk to me!

Followers

Beauty Blog List

Recent Visitors

Template by: Free Blog Templates